There two options you can choose for installing the theme, but first, make sure that your system meets the previously described requirements.
Method 1 – WordPress admin dashboard
1. Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New.
2. Click the Upload Theme button then select the medika.zip file (the installable WordPress file only or the zip file you get after extracting the entire package from ThemeForest).
3. Press the Install Now button to start installing the theme.
4. After uploading, you need to Activate the theme.
5. Use the Medika Setup Wizard to continue the installation.
The Setup Wizard is a multi-step wizard that enables you to go back and forth one page at a time. You can skip some of the steps, but we recommend entering all the required information before proceeding to the next step.
NOTE: Theme activation and installation of required plugins must be done.
Method 2 – FTP
Using your FTP program, extract the medika.zip file and upload the extracted folder.
- Connect to your server via FTP software.
- Extract the medika.zip file and upload the extracted Medika folder to /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard then navigate to Appearance > Themes to activate Medika.
- In Medika Dashboard, find the Appearance menu> click then find Themes menu
2. Find TGMPA notification by the name “Begin Updating Plugin” then click
3. Then go to Install Plugins and Mark all available plugin
4. Find and choose Activate menu
5. Click the Apply menu on the taskbar
6. Then go to the Import Demo Data
7. On the Import Demo Data, find the “Continue & Import” button at the right bottom page then click
8. Wait until finished
9. If the current site is not matched with our Demo, please go to customizer and press publish button
10. If you find any duplicate shop page, please check your menu link and make sure it direct to the original shop page